Our office is open in accordance with CDC and state safety guidelines.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality in the safest possible environment.
Please be aware of the following safety measures that we will be implementing:
- We ask that you please come to your appointment on time and alone.
- Please text our office when you arrive in the parking lot.
- A release form will be outside on a table which must be completed and signed.
- Please use hand sanitizer (provided on table) and have a mask on before entering (as they will not be provided).
- Patients will have temperature checked prior to entering.
- Any patient who feels sick in any way, has a fever, sore throat, cough, chills, flu-like aches or pains please contact the office immediately.
- If you had COVID-19 please call our office prior toscheduling your appointment.
Office Policies include:
- One patient in the office at any given time.
- There will be no communal waiting room.
- Staff will have temperature checked daily and will not come to work if they are sick.
- Treatment rooms, office area and bathroom will be thoroughly sanitized, disinfected and cleaned after every patient according to the CDC guidelines.
- Our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)including face mask, gloves, eye shield and disposable gowns. We require that the patients wear mask upon entering the office.
- Consents and paperwork will be completed prior to the office visit.